You Might Be an Engineer If
1. You have no life – and you can PROVE it mathematically.
2. You know vector calculus but you can’t remember how to do long division.
3. You’ve actually used every single function on your graphing calculator.
4. It is sunny and 70 degrees outdoors, and you are working on a computer.
5. You know how to integrate a chicken and can take the derivative of water.
6. You think in “math.”
7. You have a pet named after a scientist.
8. You laugh at jokes about mathematicians.
9. The Humane Society has you arrested because you actually performed the Schrodinger’s Cat experiment.
10. You can translate English into Binary.
11. You are completely addicted to caffeine.
12. The “fun” center of your brain has deteriorated from lack of use.
13. You assume that a “horse” is a “sphere” in order to make the math easier.
14. You understood more than five of these indicators.
15. You make a hard copy of this list, and post it on your door.