* I will not buy magazines with AOL disks bound in just to get another 1.44MB disk.
* I will stop sending email to my roommate.
* I resolve to work with neglected children…my own.
* I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer my email.
* When I subscribe to a news group or mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it.
* I will stay on the computer as long as I want. What? OK, dear…I’m coming. Never mind.
* No more downloads from alt.binaries.
* I resolve to back up my new 2 GB hard drive daily…well, once a week…monthly, perhaps…
* I will spend less than one hour a day on the Net.
* I won’t try to get onto the Netscape web site as soon as a new Navigator beta comes out.
* When I hear, “Where do you want to go today?” I won’t reply “MS Tech Support.”