1. Take the batteries out of all the remotes in the house.
(Hide them well.)
2. Organize his workshop, bedroom, or other special place.
3. Bribe his faithful dog away from him with a steady diet
of its favorite treats
4. Shrink his underwear in the dryer and when he complains,
innocently suggest that he’s gained a few pounds.
5. Stare at his forehead and when he notices, casually ask
if there is any history of male pattern baldness on his
6. “Accidentally” fill the gas tank of his new Porsche with
7. Repeatedly misplace the cordless phone, preferably in a
different room each time.
8. Repeatedly lose his cellular phone in restaurants around
9. Loan his precious cellular phone to a pregnant girlfriend
who “needs it more than he does.”
10. Insist upon a lot of “meaningful conversations.”
11. If you live together, have your mother fly in for a
month-long visit unannounced.
12. Reverse his contact lenses in their case.
13. Snip a small hole in his fishing waders, then follow him
with a camera to capture his “sinking” on film.
14. Super glue the pages of his Little Black Book together.
15. Give the secret stash of dirty magazines that he thinks
you don’t know about to his younger brother, who he hates.