10. You can usually find someone to do it with.
9. If you get tired, you can stop, save your place, and pick up where
you left off.
8. You can finish early without feelings of guilt or shame.
7. When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who else has
6. A little coffee and you can do it all night.
5. If you don’t finish a chapter, you won’t gain a reputation as a
4. You can do it, eat and watch TV all at the same time.
3. You don’t get embarassed if your parents interrupt you in the middle.
2. You don’t have to put your beer down to do it
1. If you aren’t sure what you’re doing, you can always ask your
roommate for help!